CSIRT-NETX is responsible for solving security incidents related to NetX devices, NetXOS and NetX Networks a.s. infrastructure.
- Address space IPv4: 22.214.171.124/23, 126.96.36.199/22, 188.8.131.52/22, 184.108.40.206/22, 220.127.116.11/22, 18.104.22.168/22, 22.214.171.124/22, 126.96.36.199/22
- Address space IPv6: 2a07:6881::/32
- Domains: *.netx.as
- ASN: 204860
- Time zone: CEST
- e-mail for incident reporting: email@example.com
- e-mail for communication with the CSIRT team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- www: https://netx.as/csirt
- PGP ID: 0x451a484f
- PGP FINGERPRINT: 0C5F 827E 8B6F 4D15 7D27 AD0E 9374 E6D4 451A 484F
If you find a security issue either in our infrastructure, NetXOS or our device, please follow these rules when reporting the incident..
- basic contact information (name, affiliating, e-mail, phone)
- type of the incident
- Time info according ISO 8601 in UTC or CEST time zones
Every incident will receive a unique ID and will be processed by the CSIRT team. All the following communication must reference the assigned ID.