NETX has developed professional training program to assist administrators in familiar with all NETX features. The main idea behind the training is discover all the power NETX, given you configuration of networking services and automated configuration management. The NETX OS, system in NETX Smart Routers, is based on opensource GNU/Linux distribution. We borrowed the best from two worlds – CLI from networking world and configuration files and tools from GNU/Linux systems. Thus, are skilled sysadmin or network engineer, will not have problem to grasp the configuration style of NETX OS. However, if you come from one world, maybe you don’t know the rich set of features available in world. Maybe you familiar with the Cisco/Juniper/Mikrotik CLI, but you don’t know how powerfull can GNU tools for working with config files. Skilled sysadmin maybe missing out some great features provides by networking CLI.
The training can assist in familiar with NETX features. It can modified based on specific needs your enviroment. The training is guided by experienced trainers from Brno Univeristy of technology have partnership programm.
During the training you will learn and get familiar with:
- netc, custom and higly flexible command line tool at abstract admin from GNU/Linux OS allowing to configure the whole system in same way as network devices. Philosophy of netc operation is based on Cisco/Juniper or Mikrotik configuration styles.
- NETX API that remotes network management and for connection with your IPAM system.
- Advanced configuration options for routing procols such as OSPF, OSPFv3, BGP.
- Connecting NETX router using FlowSpec with your or open-source anti-DDoS detection mechanisms.
- CGN configuration, management and logging
- IPv6 configuration, address assignment, DHCPv6 Prefix delegation
- traffd – QoS management and shaping in NETX OS designed for automated deployment of custom QoS profiles for new customers
- cluster – NETX OS high availability solution
The training is held in networking laboratory at Faculty of Information Technology, Brno University of Technology. It is possible to arrange custom training based on your needs.